Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bits of Berkeley

Rex and I live in Berkeley, California where we found a good deal managing our apartment complex. I have enjoyed exploring around the area and seeing different ways my new neighbors like expressing themselves. It sure makes life interesting! Here are a few examples...
There are many signs like this around town. I also found this house on the same street...
With a matching car of course!
That's Berkeley for ya!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

WHAT?! I LOVE it! I love these kinds of pictures...People can be so crazy. Why NOT have a car that matches your blue house?

Teresa said...

And I thought Chicago was crazy! What a great adventure for you two. Hope you are enjoying the city life.

Britney said...

Hi Amy, this is Britney.

I love those pictures...classic Berkeley.

astowers said...

How funny! I wonder how long it took them to paint the house and car? Sounds like you are having a lot of fun in Berkeley.

Cindy said...

The funny thing is that I know right where that house is..haha!

Mike and Alyse Swenson said...

HEY!!!! I just realized you have a blog! I know, I know, I am really slow! It will be fun to stay in touch and see how things are going! :)

Melissa said...

Love the blog... I'll definitely have to come out your way when things slow down. I keep meaning to explore Berkley one of these days. Hope you're doing well :)