Last Sunday the weather was beautiful (close to 70 degrees), so Rex and I made a picnic lunch and headed over to the Berkeley Marina. After eating we walked out on the pier and enjoyed the scenery.

There were seagulls everywhere. Rex hates it when they fly over his head. It was pretty funny!

The view to the north and some of the sailboats. My friend Melissa lives on one. Isn't that awesome?!

The view of Berkeley to the East. Home Sweet Home.

Rex and Oakland to the South.

The view of San Francisco to the West. It was such a beautiful, sunny day I loved being outside. Rex told me that I was giddy. The joys of living in California.
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures !! Especially of you Amy. Glad to hear that your giddy and happy. Love you !!!
Yes, the joys of living here! We've been loving the weather too (well, not today...it's cold :)
Great idea to take a picnic down there!
Beautiful Pictures...especially of you Amy. Glad to hear that you are happy and giddy. Love you tons.
That looks so pretty! We finally had a sunny, warm day in Utah and I loved it! How are you doing? I'm proud of you for going on that huge ripcord swing thing. That looks fun but freaky.
Enjoy it! That is beautiful.
Post a Comment