
My brother Scott's mission papers came yesterday! He has been SO anxious to know where he will be serving his mission. He will be serving for two years in the...
New Zealand Auckland Mission!!!
Congratulations Elder Snow! We already know you will be a great missionary. We love you!
9 comments:
That is awesome! I'm sure he will enjoy it over there.
CONGRATS! Taylor says that there are more sheep than people in New Zealand. I don;t know why he knows that-- he is a wealth of uneeded information.
Whoa he's going on a mission already! wow how time flies, that's pretty cool about where he'll be serving :-) Tell him congrats
Congrats to your brother!
Having a mission in the family is so fun!
Congratulations to Scott. That's seems like an awesome place to serve a mission. Good luck to him!!!
P.S. You guys are such a cute couple. I love reading Rex's quotes on the side. They crack us up. You need to post more.
Hooray for Scott! He's going to be great. That is so awesome that all four of you Snows will have served missions. What a cool family.
Congrats to your brother! He is going to love it. I went there about 5 years ago and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! It is awesome there. And the people totally rock. How are you guys? And you said that you have Thai recipes? Please share! I bought a Thai cookbook but it is way too complicated for me to do.
Congratulations Scotty! He will be such an amazing Elder. I love how all of the kids in your family have served missions. That is incredible.
Wow! My brother-in-law is currently serving there and loves it! You can view the mission blog and get a feel for it, http://newzealandaucklandmission.blogspot.com/
-Jasmine
Post a Comment