Rex had a couple of days off the last week of July so we planned a little day trip. When my family came in May I took them to Muir Woods but Rex had class and wasn't able to come with us. So the first stop was to see the trees.
I have super long arms so we had to check out my wingspan!
(this picture doesn't do them justice)
(this picture doesn't do them justice)
Rex made me laugh the whole time by being the tour guide..."On your left you will see a tall tree and if you look up ahead to your right you will see another tall tree..." You get the picture.
We saw two cute baby deer with their spots.
Our next stop was Stinson Beach for a picnic lunch. Neither of us had been to this beach before so we really enjoyed the scenic drive!

It was cool and breezy but there were still quite a few sunbathers and a couple of boogie boarders. Rex and I were with the other half of the people on the beach wearing jackets. My toes only lasted a few seconds in the water. It was freezing!
6 comments:
You guys are so cute. What a fun little trip! You look so cute pregnant too!
What a fun trip! You both look great. How are you feeling?
Hi Amy! Your blog is really cute! It's fun to see what you guys are up to. And btw, congrats on your wonderful baby boy news! Hope it is going smoothly for you. -Fenna
Wow! It is gorgeous there! So neat to see the two of you living it up. Your prego-belly is so cute.
I LOVE Muir Woods. It is so beautiful there.
Also, I love your growing belly. Congrats again!
Happy Birthday Amy!!!
Post a Comment