This is one of my dearest friends, Jenni Mae, and her adorable daughter Megan. Jenni lives in New York City and while she was visiting family in Southern California she and her mom decided to come up and visit her brother in Menlo Park. Lucky me!

We went to a fancy French restaurant for lunch (called Left Bank) and had delicious sandwiches.
After that we drove over to the Stanford campus. I had never seen it before and I really enjoyed it. It is such a beautiful campus!

However, I think the best part of the day was being able to chat with one of my best girlfriends. Its hard to beat that! I'm so glad you came Jenni Mae. Love ya!
4 comments:
AWESOME!! You are so lucky! I am really excited that you and Jenni Mae (and Megan Joy) had the opp to hang out. Two of my favorite-ist girls!
Its so good to see Jenny Mae. Her baby is soooo cute. How fun to see you all together. Aren't friends great!!!
How great to see you and Jenni Mae having some fun time together! Her baby girl is so cute. But I have to say it is not a very good "belly" picture of my grandbaby! Time for another sideview shot! Love you guys!
It's so fun when friends from out of town come for a visit.
I love the Stanford campus too. In fact, I bawled my eyes out when Jason told me we were going to Cal for school and not Stanford. I was really hoping it would be Stanford.
Post a Comment