
Here are his stats from his doctor's appointment:
Weight: 11 pounds 10 ounces (60th percentile)
Height: 23 inches (7oth percentile)
Head measurement: 41.75cm (95th percentile)
I have a bunch of random pictures from the last couple of months to share but they aren't very good quality. I need a better camera and better lighting. But these will have to do for now. Warning: this post is long!
One Month Old
Adam loves to stretch out while he is sleeping.

Adam helping Daddy decorate for Christmas.
Adam all bundled up for his first walk in the stroller.
If Adam is awake in the car he will cry every time the car stops. When we start moving again he turns off the crying as fast as you can flip a switch.
Adam gets the hiccups at least once a day.
Six Weeks Old
Adam is a wiggle worm and we have to hold on tight whenever he is in our arms.
Adam usually has a very serious look on his face.
Teresa, this one is for you. I promise I didn't touch his hand. He did it all by himself!
His dad helped him do an amazing wrapping job. It was really fun to open!
It was just the three of us together for Christmas this year and Adam still got tired out from all the excitement.
Adam's newest favorite thing to do it stick his fist in his mouth and try to suck one of his fingers.


11 comments:
I definitely need to come visit you again :)
Adorable!!!! He is so adorable! Thanks for the call out. I can't believe he naturally posed like that! I love his reindeer outfit on Christmas. He is growing so well, and way too fast! I LOVED seeing your mom this last weekend.
What a handsome little boy!! Fun to do your own thing for Christmas.
Goes by fast huh?! Such a sweet little guy and thoughtful to give you that pot!
Amy
He is so cute !!!! I can't wait to see him again. Such great pictures. Hope you had a good Christmas. Its hard to be away from home during the holidays.
so cute! I love his red hair! Looks like you are having a lot of fun :) Wish we could see you all more often. Hope you had a great Christmas and an awesome new year! Love you! <3
Gosh, Grammy misses her Adam! Cute, cute pics! Don't let him slide off of that sofa!
He is sooooooooooo cute. I love his little face to pieces. These pictures bring back so many memories for me. Looking back its all a dream. So surreal. And goes by SO fast. Enjoy that little baby while he's little! Being a mom just gets better. So happy for you guys!
Isn't it amazing how much can change in 2 months? He is such a handsome little guy!
Cute, Cute pics of Adam, but Grammy wants more!
Almost at the golden age! He's adorable. Love all the cute little boy outfits.
Post a Comment