On June 10th, Rex had a birthday and this will be his last year in his twenties! He spent most of the day working at the hospital and then came home to a rib dinner and some presents.

I made Rex his favorite Texas sheet cake,

Adam helped blow out the candles,

and our new neighbors and friends, Diana, Matt and Lily helped us eat it!
Dear Daddy,
Thank you so much for playing with me. I have so much fun when you are home!

Thanks for teaching me new things...

Like standing up and walking.

I can't do it by myself!

Thanks for giving me my bath every night.

Thanks for singing to me while I go to sleep.

You are the best dad ever!
Love, Adam
1 comment:
Happy Birthday and Father's Day to Rex! I love all of your blog updates. Its great how your move worked out, and that you could have so much fun with the Kimballs on your way. Adam is so adorable and growing up WAY to fast!
Post a Comment