True Story: A week before my birthday we were sitting in church and a friend of ours got up to give a talk. It was also his birthday that day, so I thought to myself "that stinks that he has to give a talk in church on his birthday." I quickly learned that I had the wrong attitude about it because the next day Rex and I got asked to speak in church the next Sunday. So I had the opportunity to speak in church on my birthday. It didn't turn out to be so bad :)
After that we came home from church and had a long nap with Adam and then got to work on my birthday dinner.
I really love this food blog called Our Best Bites, so I requested that Rex make the Baked Creamy Chicken Taquito recipe. He used both corn and flour tortillas so we could decide which we liked better. They were both SO delicious. I could eat them everyday I think!
I also made myself a yummy Chocolate Mousse Crunch Cake that I have been drooling over for awhile now. It took me three tries to get the mousse to turn out right. To be honest it didn't turn out quite as mouthwatering as it looks, but it was still good (and I promise I shared with a bunch of friends).
Despite the great food, the best of my birthday was spending it with my two favorite boys in the whole world! Thanks for everything. I love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday (belated)! It is just now hitting me that it is August...and don't always know the date! I apologize for the delay, and hope your day was great!
Post a Comment