Becky's family left on Monday morning and we packed our bags and headed south on Tuesday morning. Our first stop was
Valencia, California where we went to Hurricane Harbor (a
water park) and Six Flags.

Rex and I loved the Tornado ride. This picture doesn't do it justice, but you can kind of get the idea. The tube shoots out from a tunnel and then goes up the side of a tilted bowl-shaped tunnel so it feels like you are about to fall off, then you go up the opposite side. You continue back and forth until you fall out the whole at the bottom.

I'll go on all of the
roller coasters with Rex but he had to go on the scary
water slide by himself. I did it once at a
water park in
Las Vegas and decided that was enough times for me. I couldn't get very close to get a good picture, but Rex is going down the super steep black slide on the right.


When the
water park closed we walked across to Six Flags to continue the fun (season passes are great!) This time the new X2 ride was open so we waited in line to try it out. It had been closed to add some cool stuff like music and a spot where fire shoots out at you. It was really fun and Rex decided it is his new favorite ride.

I agree that it was fun but my favorite ride is still the
Tatsu, which we got to ride 4 times that night! We were there right before closing and the workers let us stay on and ride it 3 times in a row (I think they all wanted a ride before going home from work). It was awesome!
1 comment:
You guys are truly Six flags fans! Cam and I are too old, and got sick after a couple rides. Maybe we need peer-pressure from you guys to keep going strong! Want to bring your passes out to chicago?! Way to do the crazy ones 4 times in a row!
Post a Comment