Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Spring Break
Rex had Spring Break later than most students so last week we flew down to visit my mom in Las Vegas and got to meet her new fiance. They will be getting married on July 11th! Congratulations Mom and Steve! We enjoyed watching conference together and meeting Steve's family. I got to watch my little brother do a great job at his track meet on Friday. The following Tuesday we decided to drive to LA and activate our season passes to Six Flags.
We choose a great day to go because there was great weather and no lines! It was really fun to be with Rex and see how exited he gets to go on roller coasters.

We went straight from roller coaster to roller coaster and there are tons of fun ones there. By far our favorite one was called the TATSU. On that one they buckled us in and then before we took off the seats were shifted up so that our whole bodies were parallel to the ground (and the track). Its hard to describe but once we took off it felt like we were flying! I screamed my head off but really it was the most incredible ride I've ever been on. Instead of having a head and stomachache at the end I actually felt relaxed. Hard to believe? Go try it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm not sure if I would've dared go on the upside down ride. Although, it does look fun. How far are you from Six Flags? I don't know California very well.
Ooo... looks like fun! We should get together to hang out sometime in the next couple weeks if you'll be around. Looks like you've been busy having fun lately :)
I still have never been to six flags, but I want to go so bad! You guys are awesome, I hope Cali is treating you well!
How about a wedding in July?! Woohoo! I hope I can be there!
Post a Comment