The Rules:
1. Show your bag
2. Show ALL of the contents of your bag... NO cleaning it out first!
Items in bag: wallet, paycheck (which I noticed was written to Amy Snow, weird because my boss only knows me as Amy Kimball), gift cards, hair ties, tissue, grocery list and recipes, Skittles chapstick, watch, nail clippers (I seem to need them all of the time), a little mouthwash that came free with the big bottle, and last but not least my keys and cell phone!
People I tag: Lindsay, Allison, Melissa, Laura, Britney
4 comments:
Love the skittles, mouthwash, and nail clips. Very random, but each is an essential when needed :).
Wow, your purse is clutter free!
I have a "suit case" for a purse because I have SO much stuff! My purse doubles as a diaper bag...so you can imagine!
The contents of your purse are very artfully displayed :)
Holy Cow! I am impressed! My purse is a duffel bag with mountains of stuff in it! Way to be so organized!
Post a Comment