Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rex's first post (kind of)

I woke up from a Sunday nap and went to my computer to look at blogs. After about half an hour Rex walked in and said, "I can't sleep without you putting my arm to sleep."

Me: "Guess what?"
Rex: "You sold our car and bought a pogo stick?"

We were driving down the road and saw an old ironing board left out on the street. Rex asked, "Do you want a new ironing board?" After I replied "no" he quickly added, "Do you want a new surfboard?"


The other day Rex was studying and decided he needed a break. By the end of his break he had created his own version of a few of our local advertisements.



I don't know about the rest of you, but where we live we see these billboards everywhere! They are on the sides of buses and there are advertisements on the radio, etc. I have to agree with Rex and I'll be glad when they are all taken down.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

OH my gosh! EVERYWHERE! In every subway station, in every SUBWAY, on all the bus stops, sides of buildings... On Taxi's...Seriously, let's be done with Sarah Marshall!

Teresa said...

Good post Rex! They had way to big of an advertising campaign! Couldn't agree more with your creativity.

Jeni said...

HELLO? Yeah, these dumb signs are everywhere, I couldn't agree more! I didn't even know what the dumb thing was for until I saw the crappy preview for this trashy movie. I am so sick of Sarah Marshall! Great job Rex!