I love your blog! And now maybe even more because of the cute backgrounds!
Yes yes,...welcome to the addiction. I have to hold back so that I don't change mine at least once a month. I like this one.
Cute paper!I too hate the Sara Marshall stuff...what the heck!
I like your backround! Thanks for finding me!
It's terrible isn't it! There are so many combinations you could put together. I could and have spent well over an hour trying out different combos. I have finally decided to stay with the same one for a while. Yours looks really cute!
Love the new look, loved the old one, you are a win-win :).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love your blog! And now maybe even more because of the cute backgrounds!
Yes yes,...welcome to the addiction. I have to hold back so that I don't change mine at least once a month. I like this one.
Cute paper!
I too hate the Sara Marshall stuff...what the heck!
I like your backround! Thanks for finding me!
It's terrible isn't it! There are so many combinations you could put together. I could and have spent well over an hour trying out different combos. I have finally decided to stay with the same one for a while. Yours looks really cute!
Love the new look, loved the old one, you are a win-win :).
Post a Comment