Wednesday, April 2, 2008

White Coat Ceremony


This summer Rex will start his clinical rotations for podiatry school. Last weekend his class had their White Coat Ceremony where he was presented his first white coat to wear. Rex informed me that it is shorter than a doctor's coat to signify that he is still a student. I think he looks great in it! What do you think?

Congratulations Rex!


Rex's parents came from Arizona for the ceremony. Thanks for coming. We love you!


4 comments:

Ed and Laurel said...

I agree with you Amy !! He looks great in his white coat. Congratulations Rex. Let us know how your trip to LV goes. Love you guys.

astowers said...

Congratulations Rex! That is so exciting!

Amy I sent you a new invitation. Sorry about not sending you one sooner. Thanks for letting me know.

Britney said...

Hi Amy,

I like reading your blog!

I changed my blog name to:

http://britleesblog.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Teresa said...

Congratulations Rex! Only a few more years and its official :). Hope you little social butterfly-newlyweds are having a great time in Cali.