Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the 8th Day of Christmas...

On the eigth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . .

8 Sibling Love Gifts

I let Amy know that today's gift is a little more for me than for her, but that it would be a fun activity that we could do together. Every year my family does a rotation for each sibling to buy one other sibling a gift and then we each get each other a love gift, which is usually just a small gesture that costs little or no money. This year, for my love gift I decided to make a game show that I called "Theme Tune Recall". Its like "Name That Tune" but with TV show theme songs that I downloaded from televisiontunes.com. Amy helped me make the game board on a big magnetic white board and she was my lovely assistant ("Vana White") during the show, so she moved the game pieces and kept score. I was the host, so I explained the rules, asked questions and played the music.

1 comment:

tiffromney said...

how fun! That was so fun to read all the cute things you guys are doing for each other. I bet that makes Christmas really fun! Merry Christmas Kimball's!