Although I am very sad to hear the news, I'm glad to know that now she isn't in anymore pain. At times like this I have always been comforted to know the Plan of Salvation and that families can be together forever. I am so grateful for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Having gotten married so close together, Susan's situation has greatly humbled me at times when I am impatient and selfish in my marriage. I've been reminded that I have to try harder to not let little things bother me and that I need to be happy now and live life to the fullest. Thanks Susan for your friendship and example. I will miss you!

7 comments:
I just spent the last 30 minutes reading your friends blog and the tears won't stop. Thank you for sharing her story.
Amy, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. She is so beautiful and sounds like a wonderful person.
My thoughts and prayers are with her family and you.
Amy, I also took a peak at your fiends blog. I don't know that I would have had the strength that she did.
I had an old room mate of mine die in a plane crash a few months ago, and it doesn't seem real or possible for us to have friends that are already on the other side.
My prayers are with you, and will also be with her family as well.
Thank you for sharing.
Wow, what a story. I clicked on her blog to see what it was all about and got stuck. I read and read and read way into my bedtime. That is crazy. So sad. She seems like a great person. I almost feel like I know her now. Thanks for sharing.
I'm so sorry to hear about Susan. It's hard to imagine her husbands loss. We must always be grateful for our spouses and he blessing we experience everyday. I love you and miss seeing you! Hope to see you soon!
How sad, I'm sorry! She is beautiful and sounds like she was a very strong and positive person.
wow. I am sorry to hear about your friend. It sounds like she was a fantastic woman. Thanks for sharing your testimony of the Plan of Salvation. I am so grateful for that too!
Post a Comment