Sunday, November 9, 2008

Love Notes

The other day I found a little love note from Rex under the fruit bowl. Of course I loved that and thanked him right away. He told me that he had hidden another note and that it would be harder to find. I didn't think about it for awhile and then I found it. It really wasn't another note. Rex took a picture of the first note he wrote and I saw it when I was downloading the pictures off of my camera.
I also found this picture....

Rex wanted some proof that I hog the covers!
(I needed some extra warmth because Rex was staying up late to study.)

8 comments:

Britney said...

Dave says I steal the covers too...I'm going to keep denying it until he gets a picture :)

Teresa said...

So cute. You two will always be newly weds to me.

Diana and Scott said...

You guys are so cute. Scott hogs the covers all the time and he denies it too. I'll have to pull out the camera next time.

Mimi said...

Haha! The camera note was clever.

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a sweet guy!

tiffromney said...

Ha ha! That is funny. I love that he took a picture of that. How are you? So how is the managing the housing going? Let me know how you like it, because I may be doing something similar soon. I am glad you guys are doing good. And nice job on supporting Prop. 8!

Ed and Laurel said...

Wow, tricky hubby !!!

Mindy said...

That is so cute! I love that you've got it documented. :)