
We didn't have enough time to get our great costume idea together so we decided to save it for next year. Instead of going to Rex's school party we decided to carve our pumpkin and watch a scary movie. Rex carved the witch pumpkin while I made some yummy pumpkin seeds. I made the little bat pumpkin the week before. We ended up watching the movie Fire in the Sky (the first scary movie Rex ever saw). I don't like super scary movies so that one was perfect.
1 comment:
Great pumpkin! We are in the no-costume club this year as well...life is busy! After going to one Halloween party as myself, I pulled out the old fork idea 10 minutes before going to a ward trunk-or-treat. The Fork = a default costume! I love how festive you little newly weds are with your scary movie and pumpkin.
Post a Comment