Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"Spring Break"

We don't really have a "Spring Break" but my mom and sister really wanted to see Adam and came up with a plan for a fun trip together. Adam and I flew from here to Vegas and Melissa drove up from Arizona. We hung out in BC for a couple of days and got some wonderful pictures of Adam taken by my Aunt Cheryl. If you are in the Vegas area and need good pictures, check out her site. I will be posting them soon, I promise!


During the trip Adam got to try out all of the fun toys at Grammy's house. The bumbo seat was fun, but he REALLY loved the excersaucer. I'll try to post of video of him in it below. While he was in it he let out his first real giggle!

On Wednesday we loaded up the car with the four of us and Grandma Snow. When we got past St. George it started to snow and about a minute later the windshield wiper broke! Luckily the snow let up enough for us to make it to Cedar and get if fixed. Once it was fixed the snow stopped. Go figure.

On Thursday night we had a bridal shower for my brother's finance, Jill (next to Adam). She is so much fun and we love her already.


Her mom and sister drove down from Oregon and it was fun to meet them.


Adam was treated like a king at Aunt Linda's house where there were plenty of people to hold him and comfy beds to sleep on.

He also got to meet Gracie, my cousin Greg's cute new daughter.


Adam thought she was cute and was trying REALLY hard to hold her hands.

Snuggling with Uncle Brandon.


Now you can see where Adam gets his red hair from.

On Friday Aunt Melissa watched Adam while my mom and I drove all over Salt Lake City looking at apartments. They both helped me so much. Thanks a ton!


On Saturday a few hours before we flew home, I was super blessed to be able to go to lunch with some of my favorite girlfriends. One of them just happened to be in town from New York visiting her family. Lucky me!


Overall it was a great trip, but it was missing just one thing...


Daddy!

Thanks for all of the hard work you do for us. We love you!

4 comments:

Greco Family said...

He is adorable! Are you guys moving to Salt Lake?

Teresa said...

Adam is SOOOO adorable. Seriously adorable! I especially love the pic of Brandon and Adam. Congrats to him! How great that you were able to be there at the same time as Jeni. So awesome! Wish I could've been there.

Britney and Jaron said...

It looks like you had so much fun! Are you moving to Salt Lake? That would be great if so and hopefully I can see your adorable little guy in person soon!

Mike and Alyse Swenson said...

It was fun to be able to see you guys and play with Adam! Can't wait to have you all here in a few months!