Here is the latest news on our favorite little boy...
Head Circumference: 44cm (90th %)
Weight: 15lbs 13oz. (75th %)
Height: 24 or 25 inches (55th %) She said 24 to me and then I noticed later that she wrote 25 in his book, so we'll have to measure him and see which is right.
He still has the same expression when he sees me get out the camera!
After taking about 10 shots trying to get a smile, I pretended to put the camera away and got him to smile at me while I snapped a picture from the side. Success!
What do you do on rainy days? I decided to give Adam a fauxhawk.
This last month Adam has been so much fun! He doesn't fuss near as much and he loves to laugh and smile at us. He is rolling over a little bit more. He is starting to make more sounds. He is also reaching out and grabbing EVERYTHING! I can already tell I am going to have my hands full when this kid starts moving. He has a toy bar with 3 toys that hang on it. Two of them are attached with velcro and the other one is permanently stuck on because it plays music and is heavy. Adam has learned to pull the plush ones off and he tries and tries to pull off the middle one. It just keeps playing music and when he can't pull it off he starts screaming! It's pretty funny. One of his current favorite things to do is look at himself (and whoever is holding him) in the mirror.

Adam has strong legs and LOVES standing up.
He is getting much better about being on his tummy, but its still not his favorite thing to do.
One of MY favorite things is to cuddle up with him and feed him!
One of Rex's favorite things is to give him a bath and get him ready for Church on Sunday morning.
Aren't my boys handsome?!
Rex also likes to give Adam zerberts.

I love Adam's expression in the last picture. "Dad, what are you doing to me?"
This last month Adam has been so much fun! He doesn't fuss near as much and he loves to laugh and smile at us. He is rolling over a little bit more. He is starting to make more sounds. He is also reaching out and grabbing EVERYTHING! I can already tell I am going to have my hands full when this kid starts moving. He has a toy bar with 3 toys that hang on it. Two of them are attached with velcro and the other one is permanently stuck on because it plays music and is heavy. Adam has learned to pull the plush ones off and he tries and tries to pull off the middle one. It just keeps playing music and when he can't pull it off he starts screaming! It's pretty funny. One of his current favorite things to do is look at himself (and whoever is holding him) in the mirror.
Adam has strong legs and LOVES standing up.
One of Rex's favorite things is to give him a bath and get him ready for Church on Sunday morning.
Rex also likes to give Adam zerberts.

I love Adam's expression in the last picture. "Dad, what are you doing to me?"
Here he is rolling over!
4 comments:
What a handsome dude! I love seeing pictures of him. He's growing so fast. I can't believe he's already rolling over. Keep the pictures coming!
Additionally, ourbestbites is the best cooking website I've ever found. Not only do the pictures look great, but the food is really good. Hiiiiiiighly recommended.
Thanks for that website!!! YUM! I'm totally going to try some of those out!!!
He is getting so cute and grown up! How fun! It will be good to see you next week.
Looks like you are having fun being a mommy! He is darling!
Post a Comment