We have a bucket list of things to do in the bay area before we move at the end of May. With the day off for President's Day we decided to get out of the house and go to the San Francisco Zoo.
Our first stop was to see the gorillas and I just loved seeing the mama and baby ones!
Pretty soon after we left the gorilla exhibit, Adam looked like this...

3 comments:
I love the zoo!!! So where are you moving to?
What a fun day at the zoo! I can't believe how big Adam looks! I can't wait to see and hold him! Seven more days and counting! Grammy can't wait to see you Adam!
How fun! That's something we never did when we lived in the Bay. You just wait...in about a year, Adam is going be SO much more excited to go to the zoo! He might not even fall asleep until the ride home! Such a cutie.
Post a Comment