Happy 3-month Day Adam!
Adam always looks so serious when I get the camera out. I think he is still trying to figure out what the heck that little silver flashing thing is.
I love to watch Adam sleep! He looks so peaceful and he often smiles which makes me wonder what he is dreaming about. Heaven? What do you think?
This picture makes me laugh. Tonight Rex was totally falling asleep while Adam was happily playing with his toy. Ha ha!
My new favorite thing from Adam's current stage is his baby talking. It is so darn cute! Here is a little clip of it:
6 comments:
Oh Amy, he's so adorable! I'm so so happy for you!
Time goes by so fast when you have little ones. So bitter sweet...
He's adorable.
What a sweetheart! Did you send this to Scott? He would love it! Kisses to my Adam from Grammy!
He is so stinkin' cute! I always wonder what babies dream about, too. It's gotta be something too good for adult minds to understand! Ooooh, I just want to hold him and squish him right now!
What a little cutie!!
Adorable little guy. he is SOOOO cute! More pics!!! I love them.
Post a Comment