He'll seriously be in college soon, that's how fast it goes. It's so fun to seem them accomplish new things!
Oh boy!! He's going to be a mover! I love it!
Congrats! They DO grow up fast!
That IS fast! He's a three month old genius!!!!
I can't believe how old he is getting! That's so cool. Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun with your little baby!
Go Adam!! I agree...they are growing up WAY too fast. I'm trying not to miss it :).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He'll seriously be in college soon, that's how fast it goes. It's so fun to seem them accomplish new things!
Oh boy!! He's going to be a mover! I love it!
Congrats! They DO grow up fast!
That IS fast! He's a three month old genius!!!!
I can't believe how old he is getting! That's so cool. Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun with your little baby!
Go Adam!! I agree...they are growing up WAY too fast. I'm trying not to miss it :).
Post a Comment