Friday, October 22, 2010

4,758 miles

is how much ground we have covered in the last few weeks. Here is the breakdown:

1,073 miles driving with Grandma and Adam from Salt Lake City to Kansas City, MO
1,079 miles driving with Rex and Adam from Kansas City, MO to Alexandria, VA
265 miles driving alone with Adam to Chapel Hill, NC
380 miles driving alone with Adam to Atlanta, GA
1,961 miles flying with Adam to Las Vegas, NV


View Larger Map

So now you know why I haven't posted for awhile. Adam and I have been at Grandma's house for a week and we have one more week until we meet up with Rex in Arizona. Are you wondering why we are traveling around the country like homeless gypsies? More details to come soon. I promise.

2 comments:

Tristen said...

Hey! I'm a homeless gypsy too! nice to know we're not the only ones. Can't wait to hear your story!

Teresa said...

It's pretty amazing when you put it on a map like that! We had such a fantastic time with you two.