The first day there we went with Grandma to the Harry Truman Museum and Library. It was fun to learn more about him and it actually made me miss my old history classes. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures there, and not even one of Grandma.
The next day I took Grandma to the airport early in the morning and then later that afternoon Laura took Adam and I to go see some of church history sites in the area.
Laura was such an awesome hostess. She was due to have her baby girl in two weeks and she did so much to help us have a good visit. She baby sat Adam every morning we were there so I could go running, she took me to lunch at Panera, she was a wonderful tour guide and cooked us yummy food. The last night I was there I went and picked Rex up at the airport and we got to hang out with Laura and Steve. Rex wished he had more time to spend there. Thanks for a great time guys. We are so excited for you to be new parents!
The next morning we hit the road again on our way to Virginia.
No comments:
Post a Comment