Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tucson

For November Rex's externship was in Tucson and we were lucky enough to be able to spend the month with his niece, Jenessa and her husband, James. We had a great time together and were so grateful to them for letting us stay with them. Rickie and Lucy are their cats and Adam was in love with them instantly. Lucy pretty much steered clear of him once he got his hands on her, but Rickie was a champ and let Adam "hug" him and "pet" him all day long. I couldn't help but think of Elvira from Looney Tunes. Remember her?


It must be a red head thing! Ha Ha.

Keeping an eye on the neighborhood.

"Mom, why can't I carry Rickie around?"


He was so proud of himself for climbing up on the couch all by himself.

We were able to spend Adam's actual birthday with James and Jenessa in Tucson and then we had his party a few days later in Phoenix.

Birthday Boy!

I can't believe my baby is ONE already!

"That isn't where my ticklish spot is."

"Um, Mom, I don't think I feel comfortable with you taking a picture of me without my clothes on. What is going on?"

Daddy reassuring him that everything will be okay.


"Okay, now I get it. Yum!"

Birthdays Rock!

No comments: