There were some huge thunderstorms the first few days were there. Steve filled up a whole 50 gallon barrel with some buckets he set out and it rained even more! In the desert it usually rain for about 5 minutes and stops. I was able to go on a couple of runs after the rain stopped. I LOVE the smell of desert rain. I also took Adam out to the backyard and put him in the hammock.
Adam tried lots of new foods at Grammy's and he loved it. He ate Papa's delicious homemade lasagna, Grammy's clam chowder, and even some steak! Here is his gobbling up some pork.
Adam kept getting in the way while Grammy was trying to do laundry, so she put him the hamper and he thought it was great fun.
One of his favorite things to do was run down the long hall and laugh.
We stayed there for two weeks and also got to spend time with cousins, Grandma Jappe and Grandma Snow. My mom also took some time off work to spend with us. Adam got attached to Papa would follow Steve around everywhere once he got home from work. Grammy decided that he was missing Rex so much that he really needed his male bonding time! Thanks for EVERYTHING. We love you!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting! And such a gorgeous full head of hair!! Oh I hope we get to meet him soon!
I just love the ham bone smile! Robert does it too and it's my favorite!! We really need to get together!
Post a Comment