I started this awhile back and never really finished. It is a random list of things I wanted to remember about Adam at this age.
Repeats back words he hears and has really good pronunciation
Some of my favorite things he says are "I did it!" "I going to get you" "More please okay" when counting he says "one,two,one,two", and when he picks up a book and opens it he will say "ABC"
he is jumping all over and off the furniture and stairs
LOVES balls of any kind and can indentify them in pictures everywhere
good at throwing, kicking, wacking, rolling the ball
He also really likes to play with cars, jump on the trampoline, dance,swim, take care of baby dolls, go for walks and watch airplanes fly in the sky.
He is mostly happy all of the time
The few things he doesn't like is when mom won't let him go outside when it is 110 degrees outside, he hates having his teeth brushed, and he throws tantrums when I won't let him eat crackers all day.
He still likes to snuggle and give hugs, high five, knuckles, blow kisses, and wave bye bye, etc.
I love his big toothy smile when he realizes he is about to get chased or tickled.
He is learning to say his prayers and it is the cutest thing on earth!
No comments:
Post a Comment