Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Anyone Out There?

I have taken a very LONG break from blogging (considering that fact that I haven't posted since Thanksgiving and its now the middle of October). I decided that instead of listing all of the reasons I have for being MIA I am just going to start posting again. I found a couple of drafts of posts I wrote about some of Adam's milestones at 18 and 21 months. They don't have pictures yet but I decided to go ahead and post them below. If there is anyone out there still reading, here is an update for you...

After traveling around for externships we had only four more months left in our apartment in Salt Lake City. In March we found out that we wouldn't be able to get a residency this year and that we would have to wait and try again next year. This was hard news for us, but looking back now I would say it has helped us grow closer as a family. Rex graduated from the California School of Podiatric Medicine in May. We are know living in Queen Creek, Arizona with Rex's sister's family and we are doing well. Rex got a preceptorship working for a podiatrist in Goodyear. He has a super long commute but other than that he is very happy working for Dr. Cox. He is also currently working with another podiatrist on some research opportunities and studying for the upcoming board exams. I am having fun trying to keep up with Adam and he is having a blast living with his cousins. I am also earning some money on the side by working with my nephews with disabilities. It is so great to see Adam interact and play with them. Our little guy is going to turn two hear in a couple of weeks. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. I will try to post pictures soon!

4 comments:

Britney said...

Still here Amy :)

Your little guy is so cute!

Teresa said...

We love you guys! So glad you are back! Thank you for the updates.

Laura said...

I have faithfully checked your blog for the past year and it finally paid off. :)

tiffromney said...

Welcome back to blogging! Looks like you guys are doing good!