
This is a random picture but I like it. Today Rex turned 27 and we celebrated by going to see the Indiana Jones movie and then going out to dinner. I made Rex a Chocolate Texas sheet cake because it is the only kind he really likes (and he LOVES cookies and cream ice cream). Rex is such a great husband and I'm so grateful to have him. He likes to tease me and he always makes me laugh! Right now he is enjoying somewhat of a break from podiatry school for the summer. He has a simulation lab on Mondays and Fridays and some research to do over the summer. Rex loves to watch movies (right now he's really into watching all of the
Stargate TV shows) and he really likes to play board games, especially Settlers of
Catan. He also enjoys basketball and most other sports. He loves kids and I love to watch him play with them. Rex is definitely a kid at heart and I love when he gets really excited about something and a huge smile spreads across his face. I love you Rex!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Rex! Club 81 is a great club to be a member of!
You guys should come over and play Settlers of Catan with us. (Well, whenever we see Jas again) We love the expansion and haven't been able to play since we've been here!
Happy Brithday!
OK...so we are HUGE fans of Settlers too! Except we have our own rules...which make the game funner!
We really need to have a game night!
did you guys go out of town? derek said he tried to call rex but had no luck. we wanted to do dinner tonight but i guess you're busy or something. we need to do game night soon. call us
Rex is so cute with Lucy, I love it! We feel honored that we have already played Settlers with you and from what I remember, you kicked our butts! Jared needs a good humbling every once in a while, and since I can't do it I am glad some of our friends can! :)
Post a Comment