
Yesterday my siblings came home from their missions! We were super excited that they ended up coming home on the same day. My brother Brandon served in the Porto Alegre North Mission and my sister served in the Knoxville, Tennessee mission (even though none of her areas ended up being in Tennessee). They were both amazing missionaries and I am so grateful for the blessings they have brought to the lives of others, including mine. I love you guys! Welcome Home!!!
5 comments:
That's great Amy! Hooray for missions. I wish my lil bro and I could have come home the same day, what a treat for your family!
Question: are both your bro and sis redheads? Where does it come from? I have 2 sis in laws that are red headed, so we are fans in my fam.
I hope they are torturing Corbin! Congrats to them on serving missions, and how cool to come home on the same day!
Congratulations! I am so excited for all you to be together again...plus your two new familal additions :).
Coming home from missions are SO exciting! Congrats to your brother and sister!
How fun that they came home on the same day!
It was so fun to see you this past weekend. What a great time everyone had. Your Mom looked awesome and so happy. Hope you had a good ride home. Love you all.
Post a Comment