Today my youngest brother Scott entered the Missionary Training Center! He will be there for about three weeks before he leaves for Auckland. Now all four of us have been missionaries. Way to go Elder Snow! Return with Honor.
So excited for Scotty. He will make a great missionary! I am so happy that all four of you have been able to serve missions, that is an amazing accomplishment.
4 comments:
That's awesome Amy! I bet your mother is very proud of all of you guys. I wish your brother much luck and hoep he has successs on his mission :-)
So excited for Scotty. He will make a great missionary! I am so happy that all four of you have been able to serve missions, that is an amazing accomplishment.
rex and amy, you guys are absolutely adorable. cant wait to see that new addition!!congrats!
Marie Johnson
The cutest four kids on the planet!
Post a Comment