Rex Adam Kimball Born November 4th, 2009 8 lb. 2 oz. 22 in.
We had a bit of a rough start but we are so happy to be together. Right now Adam is in the NICU but is doing really well and hopefully we'll get to bring him home soon.
Adam has strawberry blond hair and looks just like his Grandpa Kimball (and a lot like Rex).
Call me if you ever want to talk about having a NICU baby. Ezra was in the NICU for 8 days, it was awful! Luckily I stayed in the hospital with him the entire time.
I love Adam's fuzzy hair... he is so beautiful and straight from heaven! Congrats again Rex and Amy!!!
Yay, congratulations! You are definitely going to have to fill us in on the story of why he's in the NICU. I hope he's doing well where you will get to take him home soon. He looks like a cutie!
Get some rest in the hospital because when you take him home that is when he will think that he doesn't need to sleep anymore. Good luck!
Yay!!! Congratulations! My Mom kept me updated on your delivery and I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. It is all worth it though when you finally see what you get as a reward! haha! He is adorable! From the pictures, he looks a lot like Rex, but I also saw a little of Scott in there! :) It will be amazing to see how much he will change, even over the next few days. Good luck!
Uh oh! Why is he in the NICU? I got your text the other day and forgot to reply. I hope all is well. I want to come by and visit you in the next couple of weeks when its not so hectic with family and such. He's a chunk and a cutie!! Congratulations mama!
Congratulations! I hope you have a quick and easy recovery. First babies are pretty awesome. You go home and don't know what to do with the kid so you just stare at him. Enjoy the staring and the rocking!
Congratulations both of you! He's adorable and you're such cute parents. I'm so glad everything turned out well and that he's finally joined your family. Keep us updated!
Congrats guys! We only missed you in the hospital by on day... bummer! And I'm sorry he's in the NICU... we know it's a big pain and never fun. I hope he is fine now and home. Can't wait to see him!
Congrats, Amy! I am so proud of you. I can remember playing dolls with you when I babysat, and now you are a mommy of your own!!!! How time flies and how the cirlce completes itself! Congrats. He will overcome. I have a friend who just brought her daughter home from NICU after 5 1/2 months there. Hand in there, and enjoy every minute of this time! Congrats!
23 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys, congrats!!
Call me if you ever want to talk about having a NICU baby. Ezra was in the NICU for 8 days, it was awful! Luckily I stayed in the hospital with him the entire time.
I love Adam's fuzzy hair... he is so beautiful and straight from heaven! Congrats again Rex and Amy!!!
Congrats! I can't wait to see more pics. You guys are too cute! :)
AMY!! He is adorable! You are such a beautiful family.
Yay, congratulations! You are definitely going to have to fill us in on the story of why he's in the NICU. I hope he's doing well where you will get to take him home soon. He looks like a cutie!
Get some rest in the hospital because when you take him home that is when he will think that he doesn't need to sleep anymore. Good luck!
Yay!!! Congratulations! My Mom kept me updated on your delivery and I am so sorry you had to go through all of that. It is all worth it though when you finally see what you get as a reward! haha! He is adorable! From the pictures, he looks a lot like Rex, but I also saw a little of Scott in there! :) It will be amazing to see how much he will change, even over the next few days. Good luck!
YAY!!!!!! I am so glad that all in all everything went ok. He looks like a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations Rex and Amy! Love you guys. <3
Ahhh he's so cute! Congrats you guys hope he gets to come home soon. Glad it all turned out well
Yea!!!! Congrats you two!!!
What a handsome little guy. Congratulations!
Uh oh! Why is he in the NICU? I got your text the other day and forgot to reply. I hope all is well. I want to come by and visit you in the next couple of weeks when its not so hectic with family and such. He's a chunk and a cutie!! Congratulations mama!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you! I LOVE the red hair! Beautiful baby. We will keep him in our prayers so he can come home soon.
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!! Carrot top! LOVE it! Did you end up getting a c-section? Hope things weren't too uncomfortable for you! xoxoxoxx
Congrats! Too cute!
I can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!!
Hope you are well Kimballs! Congratulations!! We love you. xoxo- the jensens
Welcome to parenthood. Its a blast. Congratulations, you guys.
Congratulations! I hope you have a quick and easy recovery. First babies are pretty awesome. You go home and don't know what to do with the kid so you just stare at him. Enjoy the staring and the rocking!
Congrats!! He is a cutie! We are so happy for you!
Janelle & Damon
Congratulations! I'm anxious to hear more details- but understand that life's a bit crazy now.
I hope all is well with your precious little guy now!
Congrats!!! So fun! You all look so great! Hope the baby is doing better- we'll keep him in our prayers!
Congratulations both of you! He's adorable and you're such cute parents. I'm so glad everything turned out well and that he's finally joined your family. Keep us updated!
Congrats guys! We only missed you in the hospital by on day... bummer! And I'm sorry he's in the NICU... we know it's a big pain and never fun. I hope he is fine now and home. Can't wait to see him!
Congrats, Amy! I am so proud of you. I can remember playing dolls with you when I babysat, and now you are a mommy of your own!!!! How time flies and how the cirlce completes itself! Congrats. He will overcome. I have a friend who just brought her daughter home from NICU after 5 1/2 months there. Hand in there, and enjoy every minute of this time! Congrats!
Post a Comment