Wow! You do look ready Amy! How exciting! We are anxious for the news. I love your Halloween costumes. So clever! I will be anxious to see little Adam on your blog soon!
So when is that doc gonna induce you if you don't go on your own? I know Rec would probably love to know one of the highest recommended suggestions to get things rolling is a little one on one nookie time :) Hpe you're not too uncomfortable and don't worry, they'll come when they're good and ready.
Oh hang in there! Going past your due date is the worst! Every day feels like an additional week... But can I just say your tummy is so adorable. I love it! What an awesome tummy shot.
Sheesh - I can't believe I still haven't made it over to see you! Good luck :) I'll have to make sure I get over to visit if they ever get the bridge fixed...
I hear from Melissa that your little one is finally here! Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you. By the way, you sure look like your mom! It is so funny! I bet she is super excited! Congrats!!!!!
12 comments:
Wow! You do look ready Amy! How exciting! We are anxious for the news. I love your Halloween costumes. So clever! I will be anxious to see little Adam on your blog soon!
Good luck Amy. Hope all goes well. We love you.
So when is that doc gonna induce you if you don't go on your own? I know Rec would probably love to know one of the highest recommended suggestions to get things rolling is a little one on one nookie time :) Hpe you're not too uncomfortable and don't worry, they'll come when they're good and ready.
I can't wait for your boy to get here!! Oh and that costume was just too funny!! Call if you need ANYTHING at all!!! Love ya both! XoXoxXOo
You look so great!! I keep hoping every time I see an update...that it's news of a cute baby boy!!! Hope to hear soon!!!!
Oh hang in there! Going past your due date is the worst! Every day feels like an additional week... But can I just say your tummy is so adorable. I love it! What an awesome tummy shot.
Sheesh - I can't believe I still haven't made it over to see you! Good luck :) I'll have to make sure I get over to visit if they ever get the bridge fixed...
Oh I hope you've had your little baby by now! You look fabulous and I hope all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures.
I can't wait to see him when he finally decides to join you and Rex. For your sake hopefully sometime this week!
You look great! Best wishes! My advice: no matter how dramatic the delivery turns out, it is all worth it!
Congratulations Amy & Rex! Sorry to hear you had such a rough delivery. I hope you and Adam recover quickly. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.
I hear from Melissa that your little one is finally here! Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you. By the way, you sure look like your mom! It is so funny! I bet she is super excited! Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment