
I couldn't resist posting this precious picture of my friend Teresa and her twins. Annalise and Erica were born three days ago on October 27th, 2009. These little babies are miracles in so many ways. I won't go into the whole story, but after many years of waiting these IVF babies grew inside their mommy for 39 weeks (which is rare for twins) This helped one of the babies with a heart issue to be born healthy enough not to have to go to the NICU! I am so happy for Teresa and her husband. When I look at this picture it brings me to tears every time! Now I just need to have my little guy so these beautiful girls will have a boy to fight over :)
5 comments:
This is such an awesome picture of newborns. I love how the baby is smiling as the mom is kissing her.
That's a cute picture of them. Sounds like they've been blessed to have two since they've waited so long to have any at all.
And they're even cuter in person. :) Good luck with your delivery!
How sweet....I love stories like that!! Thanks for sharing....
This is the sweetest moment of my life. I tear up everytime I think of it, and think I will for the rest of my life. Thanks for sharing :). Best wishes with your delivery. I can't wait to hear the exciting news!
Post a Comment