Another exciting event was that my brother, Scott (aka Elder Snow), and his mission companion were able to baptize a brother and sister in New Zealand. What a wonderful blessing!

Elder Snow, Harlem, Malia, and Elder Swift
With the opportunity to watch General Conference (and snuggle with my husband), I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!
4 comments:
Any day now, Amy!!!! congratulations! I remember when you were just a little tyke-- and now you are about to be a mom too!!!! Congrats! I'll be checking in!!!!!
Wow Scotty! What a sweet little missionary he makes! I hope he is loving his mission in New Zealand. Congrats to your Step-Brother as well. What an awesome weekend for your family!
Hi Amy! I am still looking for more recent belly pics! Get Melissa snapping some shots while she is visiting. Have fun you guys!
Holy cow! Scotty's all grown up!
Post a Comment