We ended up winning the "Best Parents" costume award although we aren't technically parents yet!
For the cake walk I made some cupcakes that turned out cute. I love candy corn. Yum!
Our friends Jill and Sunny posing for the perfect picture!
We left the party to catch the Cal vs. U of A volleyball game. My cousin Stephanie plays for Arizona. I've been wanting to watch her play so I'm glad we made it see her. Can you guess how tall this beauty is?
Here is a video clip of the game. Go Steph!
11 comments:
I love the costumes!!!! Good luck and can't wait to hear when the little guy arrives!
What a great costume! Good luck- you're so close! Parenthood is great! Challenging, but great!
Super cute costumes! What perfect timing! My guess is you'll have a Nov. baby. Sorry, you got at least another week. I know it gets hard at the end, but seriously there will be times you wish he was back in the womb!
That is toooo funny. How clever. AND creative. Nice work guys (no pun intended, but funny...). It's like the last few weeks go slower than the 8 months before doesn't it?
I LOVED your costume!!! It was absolutely the very best!!! You guys are too cute. It will go down in history!
I heard all about your costume from a few others, so impressive! Keepin' the creativity alive in Berkeley...I love it! And miss it. :(
I also love that you guys went to a volleyball game, I also miss those!
The costumes were awesome!! Great idea! Good luck on having a halloween baby. If so then our eldest children will have the same birthday! Good luck to you!
Cute costumes. Good luck Amy. Hope all goes well for you. Let us know when your little guy arrives. love you !
CUTE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!
Can't wait for the little guy to make his debut!!!
That is one of the cutest Halloween costumes I've ever seen! It turned out great! If I steal that idea in the future, don't be surprised. :) I can't believe you're so close to having your baby! So exciting!!!
Wow. Nice job on the costume. That is very impressive! Good luck with your delivery and such...can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment