For exercise I like to go walk around a track near where we live. It is mostly surrounded by trees, but there is a spot where there is a break in the trees which gives you an awesome view of the bay. I often see this beautiful bird while I am walking. Today I decided to look it up and its actually called a Steller's Jay and is closely related to the Blue Jay. I decided that to today I would also start walking the stairs near the track and see if that might help my little baby start to move down a little. In between my hikes up and down the stairs I went and walked a lap around the track. One of the runner's jokingly called out to me, "You need to stop drinking beer, you have a beer belly!" That was a first for me. Ha ha!
7 comments:
Seriously Amy, you need to start drinking light beer. Haven't you heard that they only make it now with 64 calories? :)
The countdown is on for your little boy to arrive! Enjoy those QUIET walks for now.... soon you won't have much quiet time ;)
Haven't you had that baby yet??
Are you walking that track without me?? I miss it but I miss you more!
That is so funny! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one. Good for you on getting some exercise! :)
You're so nice to have thought that funny! I probably would haved called him an idiot, at least in my head! LOL. Those pregnancy hormones get ya. Keep us posted!
I came on here to see if the little one has arrive. I will keep stalking your blog until I can see some pics of the new babe.
Congrats on the beer belly! Mine turned into a kegger belly...so hopefully that can be avoided for you in the next 5 days. We are so excited for you, and wish you the best with the homestretch. Hurry and have your baby tomorrow...we need to coordinate this!! More stairs and hikes!
Post a Comment