Saturday, October 10, 2009

Surprise!

On Monday night Rex told me that we needed to go pick up his friend from the Bart station and when we got there my sister was waiting for us! I was so excited! She had a week off from work and decided to come visit us.


We went to Union Square and Chinatown, since those were a couple of places in the city that she hadn't been to in previous visits. She helped me get more prepared for the baby arrival and we tried out the Brazil Cafe in Berkeley.

The next day we did some more shopping and decided that we would go tour the Jelly Belly Factory and get some free samples.














There was a lot of jelly belly art in the factory. This bear was the best one to take a picture of. Pretty impressive.


We had a great time just together and I'm so glad she came. I need to get some more pictures that my sister took on her camera. And just in case the other pictures weren't enough to show my belly growth here is one more...


I have been growing TONS faster the last three weeks, so I guess that's a good sign that our little boy is getting ready to arrive soon! I am now officially at 37 weeks and doing well.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Awesome! I love Melissa,and what a sweet little surpise. So fun! Those jelly bellies look delicious! Your belly is adorable. Can't wait to see the little guy!

tiffromney said...

That is a fun surprise! What an awesome picture of the bear, too! That is amazing.