Awww, he is adorable! His poor little nose. The cord being wrapped around him so many times would have been so scary. Good job, Amy! You are amazing and he is just so beautiful!
Amy, Are you guys coming down for Thanksgiving or at Christmas? I have a little something for you and the new little one. I could give it to your mom or I will send it to you. Let me know!
5 comments:
Awww, he is adorable! His poor little nose. The cord being wrapped around him so many times would have been so scary. Good job, Amy! You are amazing and he is just so beautiful!
Amy, you look AWESOME! Seriously! And Adam is such a sweetie, good luck this week!
Amy,
Are you guys coming down for Thanksgiving or at Christmas? I have a little something for you and the new little one. I could give it to your mom or I will send it to you. Let me know!
So sweet! You have the cutest little family! I hope you guys are doing well.
I think Adam is a miniature Rex! So cute and little! I miss my little baby, they grow fast so enjoy him!
Post a Comment