I can't abide those amazing forehead wrinkles on that boy. *sigh* He is absolutely precious. And completely handsome!
These pictures put our pictures to shame! They turned out so cute!! She really did a good job. He's such a doll!
I absolutely LOVE the last pciture (gosh he has so much red hair I couldn't relaly tell when he was first born)it shows so much personality already :-)
He is so sweet!
Precious!! I love these pics! He is adorable and probably so much bigger by now too.
Wow he's cute! I love his hair and hairline. So fun!
These are cute pictures! He sure did get the red hair. It is so cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I can't abide those amazing forehead wrinkles on that boy. *sigh* He is absolutely precious. And completely handsome!
These pictures put our pictures to shame! They turned out so cute!! She really did a good job. He's such a doll!
I absolutely LOVE the last pciture (gosh he has so much red hair I couldn't relaly tell when he was first born)it shows so much personality already :-)
He is so sweet!
Precious!! I love these pics! He is adorable and probably so much bigger by now too.
Wow he's cute! I love his hair and hairline.
So fun!
These are cute pictures! He sure did get the red hair. It is so cute!
Post a Comment