We've been pretty busy since I posted last. Here is what has been going on...
The weekend before Thanksgiving we packed up our car with our little Adam and drove to my Mom's house near Las Vegas. We got there later than planned but some family was waiting at my mom's house to meet Adam. Grandma Snow, some of my step-sibligns, and Unlce Jake's family were there. Aunt Cheryl took some super cute pictures of Adam (see previous blog post). Our original plan was to continue driving from there to Arizona the next morning. However, a few days earlier my dear Grandma Roylance passed away. Adam and I drove to Utah with my family so we could be there for the funeral. Rex continued on to Arizona to be there for the appointments he had with a few hospitals. The funeral went well and it was great to see my family members there.

My cousin Lindsay posted Grandma's obituary here. I was really grateful that I had called and talked to Grandma a couple of days before her passing. She was such a wonderful woman and great example to me. I'm happy to know that families are forever and that she finally gets to be with Grandpa again after waiting so many years. We'll miss you!
After the funeral Adam and I flew from Salt Lake to Phoenix where we meet up with Rex's parents who were very excited to meet their 30th grandchild! Can you belive that?
When Rex got home that night we went out to dinner together and then got back onto the road again to head to Tucson. We stayed with Tammy's family that night so Rex could be at the hospital at the hosptial nearby the next morning.
We drove from Tucson to Maricopa and visited Becky's family and we also got to see the new school buildling of the school I used to work for when I was engaged to Rex. It looked great!
We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Kimball family. I think everyone would agree that this year we are thankful for all of the new babies. I've mentioned this before but Adam has three cousins that were born a few months before him. Here is the photoshoot they had on Thanksgiving Day...


5 comments:
Roylance? My sister is marrying a guy named Remington Roylance... any relation, I wonder?
ADORABLE!! I love the little cousin pictures. Adam is definitely outnumbered I'm afraid! He is beautiful! I loved your Grandma, and am so sad she passed away.
Adam is just TOO CUTE!!! I want to meet him and hold him and squish him and watch him play with Josh! I hope you're doing alright with the new mom stuff. I know how difficult and wonderful it can be. Have a great Christmas week! We miss you guys!
I love the pj pictures they are so cute! Sounds like you had a busy thanksgiving!
It was good seeing you that weekend, and that is a WONDERFUL picture of your Grandma Roylance. We didn't know her for too long, but Damon and I sure did love her too!
Post a Comment