Ooooohh! He's so cute! I just want to snuggle him!
I LOVE him!!! Oh P.S. you forgot a pair of his socks here that day. We'll have to play soon so I can give them back.
Those are so cute! I might need a copy of one or two!!
Cute cute cute! Love the pictures!
Oh, what a little love bug! I wish I could cuddle him right now! No more skinny wrinkled arms on this little guy! Love you Adam! Your Grammy
Those feet are so cute! I bet Rex loves them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ooooohh! He's so cute! I just want to snuggle him!
I LOVE him!!! Oh P.S. you forgot a pair of his socks here that day. We'll have to play soon so I can give them back.
Those are so cute! I might need a copy of one or two!!
Cute cute cute! Love the pictures!
Oh, what a little love bug! I wish I could cuddle him right now! No more skinny wrinkled arms on this little guy! Love you Adam! Your Grammy
Those feet are so cute! I bet Rex loves them.
Post a Comment