Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blessing Day


Adam was blessed by his dad on November 28th, 2009

This blessing day was extra special for our family because we had three baby blessings all on the same day. Adam's cousins, Liliegh, and Camri were also blessed by their fathers.


The special event took place at Rex's parent's house. Adam is Grandma and Grandpa Kimball's 30th grandchild!


Adam with his Grammy (my mom). He is her first grandchild (or 3rd counting his cute step-cousins).

Adam with Great Grandma Snow
I'm so glad my family drove down from Nevada to be there.


Of course we had another photo shoot with all the white blessing clothes!


The Proud Dads

The Happy Moms


We love you Adam!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

adorable! These pics are beautiful!

tiffromney said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! I haven't blogged forever so I had not seen any of your baby pictures. He is so cute. It sounds like your delivery was kind of intense and difficult! I'm so glad everything turned out ok.