June 11th, 2010
The story that goes along with this picture is that the first time I sat Adam down in the lawn at our new place he just sat there, clenched his fists, and grunted. He did NOT like the grass. He sat there for a VERY long time because he didn't want to crawl and touch it. Rex got home from work and decided that this was a good teaching moment and kept Adam sitting there while I went inside to cook dinner. Every time I looked out the window Adam was still sitting in the same place and Rex was trying all sorts of things to get Adam to crawl to him. They were out there for a LONG time and despite my protests neither of them would give in. By the time I grabbed my camera Rex took pity on Adam and let him "walk" off of the grass. I wish I had my camera out sooner. It was pretty funny.
The rest of the pictures are ones I snapped of Adam playing this past month. His new favorite thing is to pull himself up on EVERYTHING (including my knee skin, ouch!).
This little baby is growing into a little boy so fast! I just LOVE the age he is at right now. He is so curious about everything (you should see his face while he watches us brush our teeth) and he loves to be outside and watch other people. It is so easy to make him smile and laugh. I feel so lucky to hang out with him everyday.
3 comments:
Gosh he's getting so big -- and what a handsome little guy he's becoming :-) Love the video
Cute pics! I love my Adam's smile and can't wait to hug and kiss him again this weekend! Wow, you must have had a great photographer to capture Adam in the monument photo with both greatx4 grandfathers in the SAME photo! Ha Ha!
Sooooo cute! I can't believe Adam's crawling already. And I haven't even met him yet! That picture under the buckle pic where he's looking up from the floor is my favorite! What a precious boy.
Post a Comment