Lily is exactly two months older than Adam and she is such a sweetheart. Unlike Adam, she loves to snuggle, so Rex took advantage of it!
Bath time! This is the one they will be embarrassed about when they are fourteen.
Adam found the cousins' snacks. I should have gotten a picture of his face after they spilled all over and the whole room gasped and yelled in reaction to it. Let's just say he wasn't a happy camper.
Carileigh and Elleigh made a fort out of their beds and Adam thought it was the best thing ever!
(Sorry I don't know how to make the video post in the right direction).
On July 17th we had a Roylance Family Reunion (my Mom's side). My sister came up from Arizona and my mom and Steve from Nevada. The only one missing was Scott (aka Elder Snow)!
We had the reunion in a backyard of one of my cousin's clients. We swam in the pool, played volleyball and ping pong, ate a yummy dinner, played a trivia game about Gma and Gpa Roylance. We all had a great time!

This was Adam's first time in a big pool. I don't know if it was all of the screaming cousins or what but he was scared for awhile, which surprised me because of how much he loves his bath.

It took him awhile to loosen his death grip on us. Then daddy threw him around for a little bit. He still wasn't sure he liked the whole pool thing. By the end he loosed up and started splashing and smiling more. That's my boy!

Maybe we stayed in the pool a little too long?
Ready for a post swim nap!
I played some volleyball with cousins while Rex and Adam took a nap. After that Rex got out his big bubble maker for the little kids.


Before we left Adam found a walker and tried it out for the first time.
I think he likes it!
Carileigh and Elleigh made a fort out of their beds and Adam thought it was the best thing ever!
(Sorry I don't know how to make the video post in the right direction).
We lit a firework before it got dark for the babies too see. Here is what they thought of it:
On July 17th we had a Roylance Family Reunion (my Mom's side). My sister came up from Arizona and my mom and Steve from Nevada. The only one missing was Scott (aka Elder Snow)!
This was Adam's first time in a big pool. I don't know if it was all of the screaming cousins or what but he was scared for awhile, which surprised me because of how much he loves his bath.
It took him awhile to loosen his death grip on us. Then daddy threw him around for a little bit. He still wasn't sure he liked the whole pool thing. By the end he loosed up and started splashing and smiling more. That's my boy!
Maybe we stayed in the pool a little too long?
I played some volleyball with cousins while Rex and Adam took a nap. After that Rex got out his big bubble maker for the little kids.

Before we left Adam found a walker and tried it out for the first time.
I think he likes it!



2 comments:
Give him a month and he'll be running! LOL. But at least this way he can just follow you around. ;o) Miss you guys
I love the videos of Adam. It is so cute to see him in real life...crawling, walking, smiling. He is absoluately adorable. Yeah for the reunion...so great all of you (minus Elder Snow) were able to be together.
Post a Comment