Here is a picture of my beautiful mom! A couple of years ago we walked into church and someone asked her if she was my sister. What a beauty! She and I are very close and she has been such a great blessing and example in my life. My mom is constantly doing something! She is such a hard worker, its a challenge to get her to sit down and relax. I'm so proud of how she has dealt with being a widowed mom and for her strong testimony. I'm also very excited for her to get remarried this summer. I love you Mom!!!
2 comments:
Well said. Your mom is amazing!
What a great tribute to your Mom. I agree with everything you said. She is wonderful and has set a great example of faith and courage for us all. We're so happy for her upcoming marriage too.
Post a Comment