This is my last post today, I promise. I've been telling Rex every day for the last three months or so that I need to get my haircut and I FINALLY did it.
Very cute hair cut. Your hair was so long. I bet it will be much cooler for summer. Looks like a great trip to Tahoe. We missed you guys at the reunion. Love you.
11 comments:
I love it! Very cute, and I'm sure it will feel nice with it being summer and getting warm!
It looks super cute!!!
Very cute hair cut. Your hair was so long. I bet it will be much cooler for summer. Looks like a great trip to Tahoe. We missed you guys at the reunion. Love you.
I think it's cute looking --- wish my hair was that thick :-)
Very cute Amy! We all like it at our house! Congratulations on the Baby boy!
I think it looks super cute!!
there it is! it was longer. Why do people always say your hair looks so long after you just cut it!?! weird huh?
Love your hair! Isn't it fun to just have something new???
Awesome haircut! Looks so pretty.
The haircut is really cute!
Cute! I wish I had curly hair with all my heart.
Post a Comment