Monday, June 15, 2009

Just in case you missed the last post...

It's a Boy | It's a Girl | I'm Expecting Orkut Graphics
It's a Boy | It's a Girl | I'm Expecting Graphics

8 comments:

Greco Family said...

Yay! We are so excited for you guys. Boys are the best. How fun! :)

Kelly Jensen said...

YAY Aim!! We are so happy for you! Bys are super fun... we should know:)

Anonymous said...

yes!!

Ed and Laurel said...

Congratulations!!! How fun !! I love your new blog design too. Its very cute.

Driel said...

Yahoo! Congrats, that is a great birthday present.

Amy said...

Congrats!! A boy is so fun!!

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! Maybe you can pass some of those boy vibes over the Palmer way...

Crystal said...

Congrats on it being a boy! I have to say boy clothes are a lot harder to find, at least for me, so good luck with that.