Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tahoe and Teresa's Wedding

After church last Sunday we jumped in the car and drove 3.5 hours to Tahoe for my friend Teresa's wedding. We arrived a little bit earlier than we planned so I pulled over and got some pictures of the beautiful scenery. This was the first time Rex and I have ever been to Tahoe and I loved it! I can't believe I spent my whole childhood growing up in Nevada and I never knew there was such a beautiful place in my state!






My friend Teresa and I go way back...we've been friends since 5th grade (maybe even earlier than that). I was so glad she got married somewhere close enough for me to attend! Here are a few pictures from her big day.


The ceremony took place outside and this was the awesome view!

The bride and her family

The cute flower girls picking up all the petals they dropped.

The cake made by the groom's aunt.

The first dance

These girls were two of my best friends in high school. Good memories!

I couldn't resist dancing when "dancing queen" came on. This one's for you T!

The dress

Congratulations Teresa and Greg! Love ya!

3 comments:

Managers.Magnolia said...

motherhood maternity dress, no? I liked it but I was restricted in the maternity purchasing arena

Teresa said...

I love the pics! Thanks so much for the going to Teresa's wedding, and for dancing a Dancing Queen for me. Teresa was such a gorgeous bride!

Sarah said...

Fun! Teresa was so sweet. I'm happy for her.